Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sunshine Days Brag Book FREEBIE!

Bonnie, at SiverRocketScraps, made a darling kit back in May/June, named "Sunshine Days".
So, last month when my husband went on a trip, without the baby and I, I made him a brag book using Bonnie's kit. I got such nice feed back on it that I decided to make it into a freebie. I hope you enjoy it as much as my husband's family did.
Download the brag book here.

To download any part of the original "Sunshine Days" kit from SilverRocketScraps, click here for paper, here for buttons and here for elements...
and don't forget to leave Bonnie some love for all her hard work.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Bonnie said...

You are awesome as usual! I'll probably make some sort of kit to scrap my Sea World trip, maybe you can collaborate on that one too.

Anonymous said...

The kit is great, and the brag book is wonderful Youare both very talented.

Christi_scrapsalot said...

love the brag book thank you!